New Year’s Eve Outfits
New Year’s Eve is less than two weeks away, so I rounded up some NYE dresses and jumpsuits to ring in the new year! I love a long-sleeved mini (like this or this) especially in the dead of winter in Chicago. I love some glitz and glam for New Year’s, but you can’t go wrong with an LBD that you can get tons of use out of. The cut of this one is super chic and only $66!
DRESSES & JUMPSUITS
Chicago 2018 NYE Celebrations
Kam and I are heading to Mexico after Christmas and will ring in 2019 with two of our friends out there. However, if you are looking for something fun to do in Chicago, here are some NYE celebrations happening in the city:
1. Saint Lou’s Assembly: Silent Disco Party: Tickets here
2. Swissotel Chicago’s Ballroom Blitz: Tickets here
3. Monnie Burkes: Champagne, live music and a five-course dinner (a la carte available): Make a reservation here
4. LondonHouse Chicago Ballroom or Rooftop NYE Parties: Tickets here
5. NYE Fireworks at Navy Pier
Disclaimer: Lizzy Fay LLC participates in select affiliate programs and brand sponsorships. This comes at no additional cost to you and makes it possible to create free content for you. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links, Lizzy Fay LLC may make a commission. Lizzy only promotes brands she likes and would buy or use herself.