Sending Flowers in Chicago
If you are looking to make someone’s day, send fresh flowers! Whether you send them for a birthday, Valentine's Day, or just because (the best reason), gorgeous blooms instantly boost the mood. There is no need to search for the best florist in Chicago, IL. I’ve got you covered! I am sharing a list of my top four favorite flower delivery services in Chicago along with their prices, delivery rates & options, and unique features.
Plus I've included a video review so you can actually see how the flowers arrive.
Flower Delivery Services In Chicago
ODE A LA ROSE
View this post on Instagram
- Known for Parisian-inspired, romantic bouquets
- Prices start at $49
- Free delivery on "Pick me up" bouquets
- Same-day delivery available
- Delivers to Chicago, NYC, Philadelphia, and many cities in the Northeast
- Promo code: CHICAGO for 20% off
Ode à la Rose offers Parisian-inspired bouquets which are hand delivered in the company’s signature box.
The packaging includes a water-filled container so your beautiful flowers never dry out or get smashed in transit. Ode a la Rose florists expertly arrange the blooms in traditional French style, fill the signature box with tissue paper and rose petals, then thread the outside of the box with an additional rose. This creates a super chic presentation!
Ode à la Rose offers a wide selection of flower arrangements to help you say “je t'aime.”Pictured below and in the video is the “Amalfi Coast” arrangement, which is a colorful blend of foliage and roses. Ode à la Rose is giving Lizzy Fay Instagram followers a discount for 20% off with promo code: CHICAGO. Order Ode a la Rose flowers online.
To take your flower delivery to the next level, you can also send this elegant box of chocolate covered cookies for only $24 with free shipping!
- Known for luxury roses
- Prices start at $69
- Same-day delivery available
- Next-day delivery cost $16.95
- Delivers flowers to Chicago and throughout United States
- Get free delivery using the code FREEDEL if you spend $100+
- Get 5% off any order with code: Roses5
Roses Only strives to be the "Tiffany of Roses." It prides itself on sourcing high-quality roses with longer stems, larger heads, and more vibrant colors. They offer either red roses or bright pink roses -- delivering happiness, elegance, and romance packaged in a beautiful green bow.
This company is a luxury flower brand, so they pay attention to the details. Check out the packaging in the image below. Each stem arrives in its own pouch of water and placed on a bed of tissue for optimal freshness. Its signature Roses Only box makes for a stunning presentation. You can couple your flower delivery in Chicago with either Godiva chocolates or a teddy bear to top off the romantic gesture. If you want to make someone feel special, you really can't go wrong with Roses Only.
Same-day delivery is available in Chicago if you order before 2pm. If you spend more than $100 you can get free delivery with code FREEDEL.
There are also some promotions happening now until December 25th. Get some discounts now until Christmas with one of the following codes:
- Save 10% off flower orders $75 or more with code: LOVEME10
- 10% off when spending $75 - Code: LOVEME10
- 15% off when spending $195 - Code: LOVEME15
- Free chocolate with purchase when spending $139 or more - Code: LOVEMECHOC (save $25!)
FLOWERS FOR DREAMS
- Known for rustic, locally-crafted bouquets
- Prices start at $35
- Free delivery
- Same-day delivery available for $10
- Delivers to Chicago, Milwaukee, and suburbs
Flowers for Dreams specializes in locally-crafted flowers and giving back to the community. Each bouquet has a unique design based on the theme you select online and the fresh flowers of the day. You can expect modern, organic, artfully-designed arrangements -- nothing cheesy or cookie cutter. Flowers for Dreams is the most affordable option. You can send flowers next-day to someone in downtown Chicago for less than $40 including tax and delivery.
The fresh flowers are wrapped in recyclable materials and delivered by hand with a handwritten note. Love that human touch. You can add a vase made from reclaimed wood or vintage tins to complete your order.
Flowers for Dreams donates 25% of its profits to local charities, such as Chicago Parks Foundation, Alive Rescue, and Chicago Women’s Health Center. That fact alone makes this company one of my favorite flower delivery services in Chicago. Shop Flowers for Dreams online or in person at Wells St. Market at 205 W. Wacker Drive Chicago, IL 60606.
THE BOUQS CO.
- Known for farm-to-table flowers
- Prices start at $39
- Same-day delivery available
- $12 weekday delivery
- Promo code: newbouq20 to save 20% off site wide (new customers)
The Bouqs Co. is a trusted company for fresh flower delivery. They source their blooms from sustainable, eco-friendly farms and only cut what they sell to help reduce waste. Local artisan florists hand-arrange their absolutely gorgeous bouquets, then the flowers are shipped in a box.
I received two bouquets from The Bouqs Co., and I was pleasantly surprised to see how carefully the flowers were packaged with the vase inside the box. They were in excellent shape when I opened them!
This company is great if you are in a pinch. They can deliver flowers the same day in as little as two hours! Same-day delivery charges start around $18. but it’s much cheaper if you plan ahead. You can also get discounted flowers if you do their subscription service. There are several bouquets less than $50. Use the promo code: WELCOME15 for 15% off and discounted delivery on your first purchase. Order your flowers online at bouqs.com.
If you are returning customer you can also use this promo code to save money on flower deliveries in Chicago and elsewhere: Get 15% Off Orders $65+! Use Code welcomeback15
Selecting the Right Flowers
The flower delivery companies I mentioned offer beautiful bouquets, so it’s essentially impossible to go wrong, however, if you continue to change your selection because you don't know which flowers to choose, consider these popular blooms.
- Roses are the most classic, romantic option. You really can’t go wrong with a bouquet of roses. A mix of red, white, and pink create a beautiful bouquet. If you are looking for a feminine, romantic bouquet, I'd highly recommend Ode A La Rose.
- Peonies are an exceptionally popular flower. They are typically only available from April to June, which makes them extra special. If you are looking to send flowers during that time, these lush blossoms are a fantastic choice.
- Orchids give that elegant and exotic vibe. If you want to send a long-lasting luxurious arrangement, opt for orchids. The Bouqs offers a pretty, double-stemmed orchid.
When in doubt, you can simply choose a theme from Flowers for Dreams, and they will take it from there. This is also a great option because you and your recipient can feel good knowing 25% of the profits go to a Chicago charity.
I hope this article helped you select a flower delivery service in Chicago! Be sure to read 16 Creative Second Date Ideas in Chicago!
Pin this post!
Video production: Natalia Quino
Disclaimer: Lizzy Fay LLC participates in select affiliate programs and occasionally receives brand sponsorships. If you click and/or make a purchase through certain links, Lizzy Fay LLC may make a commission. This comes at no additional cost to you. Affiliate programs and sponsorships help Lizzy Fay LLC continue to create free content. Please note, opinions are my own, and I am selective in promoting and mentioning specific brands. Thank you for your support
google support team says
Hey very nice blog!